Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kiosk with GIS and Climate Change

For the last 12 months I have been motivating to my managers to acquire an information kiosk for branding the Government Department. Today I finally received the kiosk from Dicoll Interactive (service provider based in Johannesburg).

I personally created with the structure and the content for the kiosk which includes the GIS Viewer Map, Climate change Quiz, Videos, Powerpoint presentation, and other text information.

See the kiosk pic...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 250 pounds everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes are around 250 dollars on every page. But for all I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes were about 180 dollars on every site. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?