Friday, March 30, 2007

Green Market Square's Cape Town International Jazz Festival 2007

Yesternight, I had a great time attending a musical concert at the Cape Town's Green Market Square. This is the second musical concert I have attended in Cape Town after the Kanye West one. (Last year, I won a ticket to watch the live Kanye West concert at Bellville Velodram). Yesternight, we enjoy both the local and international performance of jazz, pop and hip hop music. My highlight was Hip Hop Pantsu, HHP, one of the top South African hip hop stars. I also enjoyed CODA, Siphokazi, and Standard Bank National Youth Jazz Band.

This was just a foretaste of what will be enjoyed at the 2007
Cape Town International Jazz Festival which will be held at the CT-ICC.

My wife and I's photo was taken by Thunda.com.

No comments: