Monday, March 19, 2007

Preparations for a conference presentation

Today, I will be submitting my PowerPoint presentation for a National GIS Conference that I will be speaking at on the 4th April 2007. I will be presenting a CASE STUDY on the "Sustainability Atlas of the Western Cape 2006" that we developed last year. I was the project leader for this product that display the set of thematic maps that spatially represent the local municipalities of the Western Cape in terms of the Sustainable Development categories.

See the Sustainability Atlas cover

The conference "GIS for Environmental and Land Use Management", which is organised by TCI, will be hosted in Cape Town on the 3rd and 4th of April 2007. About 200 delegates from around the country will be attending. I will be sharing the stage with some of the top GIS experts in the country.

No comments: