Thursday, June 14, 2007

Attending an ESRI Conference in San Diego USA

I will be blogging my day-by-day activities during my trip to the ESRI International User Conference in San Diego, California, United States of America.

I am so excited to be selected to attend this International GIS conference in America. It's my first time leaving South Africa. Wow! "America, here I come!"

The conference will be hosted at the award-winning conference and exhibition facility, the San Diego Convention Centre on the 17-22 June. On the 22-24, I will definately be visiting the Grand Canyon, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world. (Grand Canyon is number 1 on the must see list of places you
must visit in your lifetime, published by Jim Shahin in American Way Magazine
) I also intend to visit the famousSan Diego Zoo and, only if I can miraculously get extra bugs I can visit, the DisneyLand Park in Anaheim, CA (2 hours drive from San Diego).

Visit my blog daily for an experience of my American Trip.

No comments: