Thursday, June 28, 2007

My technical article on PositionIT Journal


Today, I have just received a copy of the PositionIT Journal which is a national magazine published quarterly by EE Publishers (Pty) Ltd.

The EE Publishers are the national publishers of a range of journals including the EE Publishers’ journal, EngineerIT, Energize and PositionIT. They serve the electrical, electronics, computer, information and communications technology sectors. The PositionIT journal is an official journal of GISSA (Geo-Information Society of South Africa) and SAGI (South African Geo-Informatics Institute). Its coverage includes Geo-Informatics, Surveying, GIS, GPS and location-based services.

After my presentation at the GIS Conference in April 2007, I was approached by Ms Clare Van Zwieten, the Editor of the EE Publishers’ and PositionIT journals, to compile and submit a technical article on the Sustainability Atlas for the May/June 2007 issue of the PositionIT Journal.

I am so excited to have received this magazine with my article. Download a copy at http://www.eepublishers.co.za/view.php?sid=9010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone hear that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you hear that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.