Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day 7 - Grand Canyon, US

On Sunday, we woke up from our Tasayan hotel room and rushed to the Canyon which is about 3km away. We visited the Desert View point and spent some time at the Tower where we took pictures and videos. I also bought some few items for my family. The Grand Canyon just could not stop to amaze me. It made me to sign, "How great Thou art!"

We also went to the far west side of the South Rim where we took a shuttle bus to the Hermits Rest Point. The views of the Grand Canyon are really impressive. You just can stop to thank the Creator.

Later in the afternoon I enjoyed swimming in both the swimming pool and a spa pool. My colleague and I then drove from Tasayan to Flagstaff to catch a flight to Phoenix - a desert city in Arizona State. I am wondering why Phoenix is the one of the fastest growing cities in America because it is very dry and hot. When we arrived in the evening the temperature was 41 degrees celcius. As soon as we lodged at LaQuinta hotel which is about 3km away from the airport, I went for a swim to cool myself.

Pics...


No comments: