Saturday, June 23, 2007

Day 6 - Grand Canyon, US

On Saturday, we visited the Grand Canyon South Rim. The Grand Canyon is awesome, there is nothing to compare with - it is truly the world most natural wonder. God is a mastermind to have created such a wonder.

We visited the Mather Point followed by a drive at the Grand Canyon Village. We also stopped by the famous Bright Angel lodge and hiking trail. I then drove a left-handed car on the right side of the road, which is opposite to what I am used to in South Africa. In the afternoon, my colleague and I visited the Grand Canyon to experience the beautiful sunset. Late in the evening we had a supper at McDonald's to take their burgers - everything is the same as in SA. After that we visited a Canyon Star restaurant and bar where there was a live performance of the Red Indian Dance.

Pics at Grand Canyon...




I drove on the right side of the road in America. I had to take my colleague to the Grand Canyon Airport.

No comments: